Huawei Terminal brand Honor has launched the Holly 3+ smartphone in India. The smartphone will be sold at best buy price of Rs 12,999 and is available across India through offline channels. The device is identical to its predecessor.
The Honor Holly 3+ is pretty much identical to the Honor Holly 3, it has a plastic back panel and is likely to be patterned. The Holly 3+ sports a 5.5-inch HD display (720 x 1280 pixels resolution) and will be powered by a 1.2GHz Kirin 620 octa-core processor. The major difference here is that the Holly 3+ comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage compared to the 2GB/ 16GB storage option for its predecessor. The storage is also expandable up to 128GB using a microSD card. It runs on EMUI 4.1 based on Android Marshmallow 6.0.
The Honor Holly 3+ is fuelled by a battery Capacity upto 3100mAh. The rear camera of Holly 3+ have a resolution of 13MP and an 8-megapixel front camera for selfies, both coming with f/2.0 apertures. Sensors include an accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, compass, and G-sensor.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth v4.0. The Holly 3+ measures the same as its predecessor at 154×77.1×8.45mm and weights 168 grams.
Honor Holly 3+ full specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD display (720 x 1280 pixels resolution).
- Processor: 1.2GHz Kirin 620 octa-core processor
- Ram: 3GB
- Storage: 32 GB internal storage with microSD card support to 128GB
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Battery: 3,100 mAh
- Size: 154 x 77.1 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, 4G and VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, compass, and G-sensor.
- Price: Rs 12,999